Professional IT Audits.
Is your business growing and you’re not sure if your current IT can scale with you?
Is your IT provider taking a proactive approach to managing your infrastructure?
Do you have peace of mind that your data is safe?
Is one person responsible for your IT support?
During an IT audit, we will assess the overall health and reliability of your infrastructure, provide you with valuable information about your current IT and identify areas of improvement.
IT Audits include:
- Analysis of onsite and Cloud backups of data
- Firewall and router model, common vulnerabilities
- Location and security of company data
- Assess cybersecurity monitoring
- Ensure that information processes are in compliance with industry laws and policies such as HIPAA and PCI
- Complete analysis: computers, servers, firewalls, phone systems and software.
- Test internet connectivity
- Determine possible bottlenecks such as Internet speed, router, switch, wireless
- Power systems
- Review antivirus latest updates and version
- Assess physical security
- Patching – is it being done properly for Windows, Adobe, Java, and other important applications.