Solid IT infrastructure starts with the right foundation.
ICC believes that this is where the conversation begins when it comes to providing a solid and worry-free network for your business. This includes data and voice cabling, firewall and switches. ICC has the expertise to help you from the beginning or anywhere along the process. Whether you are building a new office or need to upgrade current systems, ICC can provide valuable insight into your cabling and infrastructure project.
- Data and voice cabling – Help make sure you are installing the correct cabling and that the termination of the cabling is done correctly.
- Rack/cabinet installation – Recommend proper racks to protect equipment.
- Switch configuration and installation – Accurately configure the central network device for all networked systems and setup port management.
- Firewall configuration and installation – Ensure perimeter devices installed behind Internet connections are configured to provide the needed access while also providing security.
- Network design and engineering – Assessing current equipment and determining how, and if, it fits in with your longer-term goals.
- Security – Securing your wireless and network ports, server and data rooms, and physical access to your business.
- ISP/Vendor Connections – Provide recommendations for phone and internet providers that best fit your needs.